Legally we are required to bring to your attention the following facts about the Metaskil website.
Your access and use of Metaskil’s website is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and using this site you accept the following terms and conditions, without limitation or qualification.
Our website has been designed to provide general information about Metaskil and its business.
- Images and information for this Web site have been gathered from various sources.
- Information contained on the Web site may be used for non-commercial purposes only. If you wish permission to use any of the information for commercial purposes, please contact Metaskil.
- If you use the links in this Web site to access other Web sites, please be aware that the linked sites may not be under Metaskil’s control and Metaskil is not responsible for and does not endorse their contents.
- Any use you make of the information provided on this site, or any site or service linked to by this site, is at your own risk.
- Metaskil assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property via your access to, use of, or browsing in the Web site or downloading of material, data, text or images.
- Any communications or material you transmit to the Web site by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- This Web site complies with English law only. Metaskil will not accept responsibility for compliance with the laws of any jurisdiction.
This privacy statement only covers the Metaskil website at It does not cover any links within this site to other websites.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss and alteration of information under our control.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act we have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. We will only use your information for the purpose as described and we do not pass on your details to any third party.
- When you download our software, we use a cookie to save the information you enter. If you return to the same page later, we can fill in your email address, so you don’t have to re-enter it.
- When we send you an email with a link to a Web page, we use a cookie to automatically enter your email address on a Web page form, so you don’t have to type it.
In general you may visit our website without providing us with any personal information. However, there are times when we may need information from you, which includes your internet address so that we can track unique visits to our site for analytic purposes.
There are a number of cookies that we use:
‘_utma’, ‘_utmb’, ‘_utmc’ and ‘_utmz’
These are used by Google Analytics to anonymously count visits to the site and tell us patterns in how the user moves around the site, again enabling us to make the site better.
Third party cookies
Cookies for certain other services (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, AddThis) are set by the embedded content. We don’t control these cookies so for more information we advise you to check those services’ cookie policies.
The open nature of the internet is such that data may flow over networks without security measures, and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended. While this is out of our control, we aim to apply appropriate levels of security at all times.
Our website uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to enhance security when entering sensitive data while requesting an online quote. SSL is the industry standard technology for protecting and maintaining the security of message transmissions over the internet. When you enter sensitive data from secured sites, encryption will scramble your data into an unreadable format to inhibit unauthorised access by others.
Open rates and clicks
Metaskil sends email and tracks the open rates of the HTML version of these messages. This allows us to improve the quality of the messages we send. Metaskil cannot track open rates on plain text messages. Metaskil may also track clicks on Web site links included in the messages.
Metaskil employs the use of transparent images in our messages for tracking purposes. This only tracks open rates of messages that have been deployed by Metaskil. Upon opening, messages sent from Metaskil will send a notification to our internal reporting services.
How we protect the information you provided
Metaskil takes strong precautions to protect the information you provide from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, alteration, or destruction.
It is the policy of Metaskil to employ full time employees and interim staff entirely on their merit. The Company and its employees will not give preference to any person as a result of his or her gender, race, creed, age, religion or physical disability, nor will they discriminate against any person on any of these bases. On the contrary we will endeavour to provide support to any persons who may be disadvantaged so that they can be fairly considered for a role on the basis of their knowledge, skills and personality. This policy also applies to the selection of contract staff.