Our client, a household name in the financial services market, is expanding and looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to join their Infrastructure Team.
The Cyber Security Engineer will be responsible for Operational IT security, including monitoring and maintenance of IT Security tools, this includes the SIEM and Vulnerability management platforms. You will also:
- Assist with the vulnerability management and remediation process.
- Assisting the IT Team to ensure that the various IT platforms are secure and hardened, include reviewing planned changes for security impacts.
- Assist with risk assessments and internal/external audits.
- Encryption key management
- Assisting in day-to-day administration of Privilege access management solution.
- Supporting the delivery of cyber security strategies aimed at reducing the likelihood and impact of attacks; develop policies, operational processes, cloud security to ensure a secure architecture
We are looking for an individual with an understanding and experience of network security technologies and IT security best practises. System hardening experience, vulnerability management and remediation and SIEM Solution monitoring also required.
Candidates with experience of Rapid7 IDR and Rapid7 insight Vulnerability Management will be at an advantage. Scoping and managing penetration testing, incident response and investigations and a relevant Security qualification from a recognised body is desirable but not essential.
On offer is a salary up to £45,000 depending on experience plus benefits. It is a flexible working environment with the option to work from home, although you would be expected in the office at least twice a week, sometimes more depending on needs of the role. Initially you will be required to work from the office to work closely with the team and learn their systems etc.