Our client seeks a Product Designer with an understanding of Lean UX to own the design vision for sophisticated SaaS applications, including the ability to form hypotheses and validate ideas.
They are creating a first of its kind, end-to-end platform on a state of the art tech stack that is going to be a game-changer. As a result they are rapidly growing their digital team and amping up their design capability.
As an experienced Product Designer you will be responsible for producing mobile first concepts, prototypes and flows at various levels of fidelity. Someone who not only really enjoys creating beautiful, fluid and meaningful experiences that delight people but also really digs creating the design systems that power them.
We are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills with an inquisitive mind capable of taking ownership and providing strong customer advocacy for design decisions. You will:
- Run lab-based and quantitative research.
- Facilitate workshops with subject matter experts.
- Interpret data driven insights to seek out and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong communicating evidence-based design and rationale.
- Practicing agile processes to support and ensure solutions are taken to market quickly and efficiently.
- Collaborate with Product Managers & Product Owners to gather and evaluate user requirements.
- Collaborate with front-end developers to build and maintain the design system.
- Design user interface components.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have proven experience as a Product Designer or UX Designer working across complex, responsive, web-based products. You must also have relevant design skills in modern tools such as Figma, Invision, zeroheight Design System Manager and Handoff/Versions by Sympli.
The role is based in Yeovil but offers flexible working so candidates can work remotely from home with trips into the office one or two times a month. This is an international team so experience communicating with colleagues in different time zones would be an advantage.