Our client an award-winning digital solutions provider are looking for an ambitious Project Manager to join a fast paced and customer focused implementation team.
You will be responsible for planning and managing the project delivery to their clients to meet expectations, working with the delivery and product development teams to specify, develop and configure their core software to meet the customer’s needs. You will work closely with technical and test leads to drive the testing and release processes. In addition, you’ll be responsible for the management of project resource throughout the project lifecycle.
This is a dynamic, growing environment best suited to applicants looking to exploit the chance of working for an ambitious team and for someone who is keen to have a voice to shape and influence the product and service propositions.
- Full project lifecycle management and ability to combine best practices from both agile and waterfall delivery;
- Strong stakeholder management, both internal and external;
- Good understanding of packaged application delivery, ideally with experience of managing product implementations;
- Budget management in a services environment;
- Good communication skills;
- Interest in technology and experience working with technical implementation teams
- Pragmatic, delivery and solution focused;
The role will be based in Camberley, Surrey. Our client operates a hybrid model, with two working days expected to be in the office per week, with the rest remote, although some travel may be required to customer sites and other locations periodically
A competitive salary of £50,0000 to £60,000 on experience plus an attractive benefits package is on offer plus the opportunity to progress further in this well established, well run and growing business.