Our client, a specialist software solutions provider to the FinTech industry, seeks a Senior C# Developer (.NET Core) with DevOps experience who is familiar (ideally) with Terraform, AWS and Kafka.
As the Senior C# Developer you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring successful sprint delivery;
- Compiling and analysing data, processes and code to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement;
- Designing more functional, cohesive code to enhance the user experience;
- Influencing decisions around technical approach and choice of tools;
- Taking ownership of delivery of features from inception through to production on multiple projects;
- Conducting code reviews and ensure ongoing improvement in code quality; and
- Leading and promoting ongoing adoption of development best practices, developing ideas for new features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
As a problem solver you will use your initiative to present solutions rather than issues. You must be capable of working under pressure and to tight deadlines, with the flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks. You will have proven ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have at least 5 years’ experience in C# development. Experience with SOLID principles; relational DBs like SQL server, MySQL, Postgres, etc.
Candidates with experience of AWS/Azure; NoSQL DBs such as DynamoDB or Elastic search; DevOps automation using Docker, Ansible or Terraform and Agile processes would be preferred. Experience within the financial services sector would be an advantage but not a necessity.
This is a great opportunity to join a company with a reputation for consistently delivering high quality, fit for purpose software, on time. You will be involved in the continuous enhance of the product, whilst remaining at the leading edge of technology adoption.
This opportunity is open to Senior C# Developers with DevOps experience who can work from home and available to travel to the London office for team meetings 2-3 times a month. On offer is a salary up to £80,000 per year depending on experience.