This is a great opportunity for a Senior Technical Consultant with experience planning, designing and delivering solutions built on the Microsoft 365 cloud platform.
We are ideally looking for solution and client focussed individuals. As the Senior Technical Consultant you will engage in the full project lifecycle from presales through to operational handover and be accountable for the technical delivery of projects.
As part of your role you will provide:
- Client Consultancy and workshops to capture requirements and technical design needs;
- Architect and Design Microsoft 365 Solutions including (Power Platform, SharePoint, MS Teams and wider M365 Platform);
- Implementation of M365 Solutions;
- Consultancy for migrations to M365, best practice and oversight;
- Deliver training and client workshops as necessary in support of solutions;
- Build trusted client relationships;
- Mentor team members.
To be considered for this role, you must have an excellent understanding of key components of Microsoft 365 including SharePoint, Microsoft Teams and Power Platform. A good understanding of the broader Microsoft 365 platform and its capabilities, experience of designing and leading solutions using SharePoint and Power Platform and the ability to provide business analysis consultancy to aid with solution design decisions and requirements capture. You should have experience leading project teams in close collaboration with clients and experience of taking overall accountability for client outcomes and direction.
On offer is a package worth up to £80,000 which includes company benefits and bonus scheme. You will be based at the Reading office, with a mixture of office and on-site client work and opportunities to work from home.
This role would suit an individual with a passion for the Microsoft 365 platform, who has a consultative approach and capable of clear and concise communication.